Labels

Tuesday 24 April 2012

Challenges and things to address


  • Lighting - If I put lights on my models then they wash out the projected image. If I dont put lights on my model then the background looks great but the model is really dark and she doesnt have the ground shadow that makes her look like she's floating.
  • Poses - I've just been letting my friends sort of do what they like after I explain the project concept to them, and they look cool definitely have that floating effect, but they're not really related to the concept very strongly. The concept is being in the moment and they are in moments that they chose which are special to them. maybe I can better relate it by asking them to pose in a way that reflects how they feel or felt about the moment?

No comments:

Post a Comment